Monday, March 3, 2014

48 Weeks Later

Wow, It's been a long time.

Last year, all of you followed me through recording a three song album for a school project. This year, I'll be reading five books and reviewing them as I go along.
Just like last time, most of this blog will consist of rambling on and on about various difficulties and successes I run into while reading. Though that may not sound particularly appealing, I'll do my best to make it relatively amusing for what the subject matter is. 

At the moment, my reading lineup is:

A Confederacy for Dunces - John Kennedy Toole (JFT... So close to being a presidential name)

A Clockwork Orange - Anthony Burgess (Unfortunately, the novel has no Stanley Kubrick)

The Mist - Stephen King (A precursor to AMC's The Walking Dead)

Undecided - Undecided (There is no real joke to make about being undecided)

Undecided, Vol II - Undecided (Drawing a blank on jokes, Vol II)


Will I complete all of these books? Will this blog be even remotely interesting or funny? Will none of that matter because Russia starts World War Three?  Keep checking back to find out!


No comments:

Post a Comment