Tuesday, March 11, 2014

A Confederacy of Being Behind

It's always a sad feeling when you feel like you're right where you should be on a reading project and then check other people's and realize that you're sadly behind. That's me right now! So far, I'm about halfway into Confederacy... which I thought was great... until I read other people's blogs.

Anyway, for the duration of this project, I'll be reading three other people's blogs and commenting on them. Please note however, that these people are MUCH better students than me and will probably turn you off to my blog if you read theirs.

Then again, they're not blogging about bestiality and Paul Giamatti.

So, without further adieu,

http://iwilsonreading.blogspot.com/ - This is Isaac's blog. Though he loves to ramble, it is quite enjoyable rambling. Also, he's got good taste in books.

http://read-all-about-lt.weebly.com/ - This is Jenna's blog. Confusing as her format may be (it still looks A LOT better than Blogger... No offense Google), her writing is really entertaining and is updated quite frequently (remember when I said they're all better students than me?).

http://notbooksblog.blogspot.com/ - This is John's blog. I know, I know, his title is so deceiving... it wouldn't seem like he would blog about books... EXCEPT FOR THAT IT'S NOT. John, I love ya buddy, but seriously, your blog would be more Not-Books-Ish if you called it books.blogspot.com. That being said, his blog is really fun to read.

Anyway, enjoy these blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment